So look what came today :D
PH M,Y KJGPD
You got David Tennant in the mail?
This selfie of me from like 2 years ago is getting out of hand.
PLEASE MARRY ME
sassy even before lucifer took over his body
If you ever see me with a shirt on of a show, movie or whatever on it that you love too
you have the right to sit your ass down in front of me and start talking
my public representation of my fandoms is an invitation to come and talk to me about it
my mom is trying to pick a colour for her new wheelchair and me and my dad are telling her to get black and she’s just like “but how will I know if someone is stealing it” and my dad is just like “because you’ll be sitting on the floor” and she slapped him
Still my favorite picture on the internet
help, i can’t stop laughing
i was out of salt so i made a cocaine circle to keep away the demons. i hope they don’t notice.
Fairy Pillar Nebula
Flame Vista Nebula
the resemblance is scaring me!
“You’re going to die normal”
yeah or a caR CRASH BECAUSE DEAN NEVER LOOKS AT THE GODDAMN ROAD
Ironically, the one time there was a car accident it was Sam driving
Hello friends! It’s come to my attention that I hit 512.9 followers and I’ve decided to celebrate and give some things away!
There will be 3 winners. The 1st place winner will receive everything bolded below. However, two other users will receive a goody bag with merchandise from False-Nostalgia (One Doctor Who inspired perfume, a Spoilers lip tint, a pen, and a Doctor Who playing card).
Also, If you have been following me before May 6th, 2013 or if you decide to jump aboard the silly train or if I just like your blog, I might be adding in some extra goodies. It might be a Samulet, it might be some old wires from a video game controller, it might be a Macaroni portrait of your OTP, or it could be a deck of pointless pokemon cards. Either way, we just don’t know…
Let’s take a look at this Sexy merchandise:
- Exploding TARDIS T-shirt (Size Women XL)
- Doctor Who: “Doctionary” - It’s a dictionary of everything Who narrated by The Doctor himself. Very cute. I definitely recommend this for every Whovian.
- TARDIS Journal - I received this gift from one of my friends (she purchased it from this Etsy shop). Not a single page has been written in!
- “Allons-y!” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - This is warm and comforting, yet fresh and crisp at the same time, and simply lovable. Warm Amber, Rosewood (we had to sneak the Bad Wolf in there somewhere, right?), White Ginger (the flower, not the spice. Rude and not ginger!), a crisp green note, and a soft hint of snow (Vale Decem).
- “Bad Wolf Bay” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A perfectly somber scent for one of the saddest scenes on television. </3 The salty ocean notes make this fresh and modern, while the fresh cut roses sweeten the aquatics and make the scent more feminine.
- “Captain Jack” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A dark, smoky vanilla with oak and bourbon. This is a grown-up, sexy vanilla, not a dessert/bakery scent. Warning: This is a scent that appeals to both men and women. ;)
- “Spoilers” Lip Tint by False-Nostalgia - Made with coconut oil, bees wax, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E, castor oil, Lip-safe colorant and mica, flavor oil, Stevia Leaf Extract. A sexy shade that you might wear on a date to see the Singing Towers of Darillium. ;)
- You don’t have to be following me to win
- If you have unfollowed me (yes, I have the list) then you have proven to me that you do not want my love and, therefore, I will pick another winner.
- No Giveaway Blogs or so help me
- Likes and Reblogs count (but let’s keep your followers happy and keep the reblogs down to a maximum of twice per day)
- Keep your ask box open
- And most importantly, do NOT send hate to any of the winners
And the deadline is June 6th
(sorry the pictures are bad quality)
i think the reason perfume commercials are so weird is because they have to advertise a smell without using smells